Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 25 August 2008

Friday Sketchers 16

The Friday Sketchers challenge this week is a sketch by Carole from England. I have used a PB stamp, coloured with Copics, papers from Pink Petticoat a bit of Cuttlebugging and a punched tree. The sentiment was printed on the PC.

13 comments:

LOUISE said...

Fab card Wendy, love the image, and the colours are great! Louise x

Sue said...

another cute card Wendy,i do love visiting your blog Wendy,your colour combos are just so fabby :-)


sue
xx

Alison said...

Stunning card Wendy love it.

JANE CARROLL said...

sooo cute

love it wendy

hugs jane x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a cute card, love your image and papers.
kim x

My Little Space said...

Wendy, this card is absolutely fab! Thank you for your kind comments. The colour I use for hair is Chamois E35.

Take care,
Mandy

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - the image is so cute and love the layout and papers too.
x

Sonia said...

Great card Wendy, you certainly do love your Penny Blacks.
Sonia x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Such a cute card, I love the hedgehog! Thanks for trying my sketch and for joining us at friday sketchers.
Carole ;o)

Rosietoes said...

This is simply adorable Wendy. I love how you've put this together. :)

Donna said...

Cute card Wendy :) Donna x

Poppy said...

lovely card Wendy, so cute.

Natalie said...

What an adorable christmas card. x