Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 3 August 2008

Cuddly Buddly Carla

When I started this card it was going to be for a sketch challenge but it didn't matter what papers or image I used when I laid it out on the card blank it just didn't look right and in the end I decided it was the actually sketch I didn't like so I ditched the challenge and did my own thing. I have used Cuddly Buddly Carla stamp, coloured with Copics and papers from Raspberry Road, some DCWV textured card and a flower and brads from my stash.

7 comments:

Bev said...

its a lovely card Wendy.

Donna said...

Lovely card Wendy, the backing paper is really nice :) Donna x

Poppy said...

gorgeous card,shes sweet

Elaine said...

Stunning is what I say Wendy, love everything about it :)

Elaine x

Becky said...

Wonderful card Wendy! These images are fabby and so is your layout, love the placement of the flower!
Love Becky xx

WeirdCat said...

Still lovely!!

Jane Carroll said...

great card

love the muted colours

hugs jane x