Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 8 August 2008

Christmas again !!!!!!

Just a quickie card for this weeks MTTC challenge. I have used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots for the background with the text printed on the PC and the image is from Pink Petticoat, coloured in PSP and Sakura pens

8 comments:

Alison said...

Oh love this in pink fab card Wendy, have a lovely weekend.

Rosietoes said...

I love the pink Wendy. It's what I've chosen for my personal cards this year as a wee change so this is right up my street. :)

Richelle said...

Love it! great christmas card.

Elaine said...

I just love this Wendy... so crisp and simple :) Please can you tell me what font you have used, its gorgeous :)

Elaine x

NattyK said...

This is lovely, great colour. x

Lesley said...

Lovely pretty card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Donna said...

Very pretty Wendy and very delicate colours too :)

My Little Space said...

Wendy, love the pink and those images!

I have left you a little something on my blog.

Mandy
x