Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 31 August 2008

A Card For A Girl

The Dutch Dare Challenge this week was to make a card for a girl. I needed to make a quick card this morning for a birthday I had forgotten about so thought I would also use it for the challenge. I have used papers from The Daisy Company and the image is from Kim's Teddy Bears Alphabet Download. I have decoupaged the 3 then mounted the whole image onto 3d foam. The greeting was printed on the PC and also mounted on 3d foam.

14 comments:

Bev said...

Aw this is just too cute Wendy - love that little bear.

hugs Bev x

Alison said...

So cute great for a quick card too. Fab.

Natalie said...

This is adorable. x

My Little Space said...

Wendy, this is just so cute, ideal for a little girl's birthday,love it !

Mandy

Sandra said...

Great card..thanks for joying in the dutch dare..!!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty, such a cute image

Poppy said...

aww its so preetyful !!!

Maria Matter said...

Wendy, this is sooo sweet! Just delightful!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Karin said...

Hi Wendy,

this one is so very cute and girly.
Love the image and the papers.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo karin

Donna said...

Very cute card Wendy :) Donna x

Elaine said...

sooooooo cute Wendy, gorgeous card, you have been so busy since I last visited, apologies for being awol lol!!!

Elaine xxx

cats whiskers said...

Really cute card, just love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Chrissie said...

Love this Wendy it's just perfect for a little one!

ink'n'rubba said...

so pretty and perfect for a little girl's birthday card. annie x