Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Button It

This weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge was to use a button or buttons on your project. I have used Kim's, Anna with handbag, rubber stamp which I have coloured with Copics. The background papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs and the flower and buttons are from my stash.

11 comments:

Alison said...

Great card Wendy, love the punched border and the fab colours.

Jilli said...

Pretty card Wendy, love the punched border too and the image is just fab and beautifully coloured.

steph said...

Fab card! Love the layout! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

NattyK said...

This is really pretty, I love the colours and the image too. x

Kim said...

Lovely card. Kimx

Donna said...

Brill card Wendy, love the colours :) Donna x

Anne Kristine said...

Lovely card! Like the colors.
And thank you for nice comment in my blog. :o)
Anne Kristine

Chris said...

Lovely card Wendy! The image is very sweet and I love the punched borders. Hugs, Chris x

WeirdCat said...

This is a great card, love the colours and the use of the buttons
Ruth

Lorraine Robertson said...

Great card for the challenge & love the colours.

Lorraine xxx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card, love the border & the embellishments :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x