Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Tilda and Co Challenge

This weeks Tilda and Co challenge was a sketch by Lorraine. Heres mine I have used papers from Tinkers Vineyard and have colored Tilda with watercolour pencils and added Glamour Dust to wings.

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Very pretty. Great colouring in and I love the wings.Very nice.

Glenda xx

Alison said...

Love the colours, great card Wendy.

Sue said...

Lovely card wendy and love the soft lilac :-)

Sue
xx

Jane Carroll said...

lovely card wendy

i have a weakness for lilac (as you know)

hugs jane x

WeirdCat said...

She is beautiful, lovely colours
Ruth x