Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 18 July 2008

Tilda and Co Challenge 28

Here's my card for this weeks Tilda and Co challenge which was to give Tilda a distressed look. I have used papers from Daisy Company and have paper pieced Tilda to match the background. I inked the flowers using a bronze ink pad to give them a distressed look and the 40 was cut on the Cuttlebug

6 comments:

Poppy said...

wow Wendy she is lovely,love pink and peach.
poppy2

Alison said...

Fab card Wendy, my fav Tilda. Super colours.

Linny said...

Wow stunning Wendy. Love the colour and the scolloped edge.Lindax

Rosietoes said...

Love the gentle colours you have used Wendy. Beautiful card. :)

Elaine said...

So pretty Wendy, love the pink and peach and the gorgeous scallop :)

Elaine x

Pauline said...

Lovely card Wendy and the colours are gorgeous.