Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 13 July 2008

Snowman

Made this one a few days ago but decided to post it today because we've got family staying and I'm not going to get chance to make any others till Tuesday. Have used an Anita's stamp and the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. The text was printed on the PC.

7 comments:

Alison said...

How cute is that snowman, this is lovely Wendy.

Paul said...

Loving this style - I've been playing a lot with the bug folders lately too. Thinking that simple and stylish is the way to go rofl.
TFS
Paul

Sue said...

beautiful card and cute image.I always love visiting your blog,it's fabby:-)

sue
xx

WeirdCat said...

he's so cute, you are on a roll with Christmas cards
Ruth x

Pauline said...

Another cute image and the snowflake embossing is just perfect.

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

HELLO WENDY
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, it always makes my day to see what people have written. You have lovely cards too. Please pop back to my blog as I have just posted some blog candy. Would love for you to enter. Linda x

gailscraftyplace said...

He's lovely Wendy, the colours are just right and you are fast earning the title of cuttlebug Queen. You are so good at it. Gail xx