Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 7 July 2008

Penny Black Challenge 4

The Penny Black Challenge this week was to use Buttons and Brads on your card. I've only just bought this stamp and this was the first time I've used it and I love it. Normally I go for the Hedgies because I find then quite easy to colour but fancied a change and I was quite pleased with the way I coloured this one. The papers are from the Daisy Company.

14 comments:

tiina38 said...

This is beautiful, so cute stamp. Colours are nice. I like it!!!

Hugs, Tiina

Sue said...

Beautiful card with such delicate colours:-)

Sue
xx

Glenda said...

What lovely colouring in.A really pretty card. Gorgeous.

Glenda xx

WeirdCat said...

Wow you were quick off the mark this morning!!Cute little card
Ruth x

Glitter Gran said...

Lovely card Wendy, the colours are so delicate.

Alison said...

Beautiful crd Wendy such a cutie that wee mouse.

gailscraftyplace said...

This is very pretty, very feminine, such a sweet card. Gail xx

Rosietoes said...

Wendy this is adorable as is your Friday Sketcher's card. Love the colouring and the bg papers. :)

Bev said...

so cute Wendy, you have coloured him to perfection.

kath said...

fabulous card for the challenge - sweet image and beautiful colour work - love those cute little buttons - thanks so much for joining us at PBSC this week
Love
kath
xxxx

Jovita said...

Beautiful card, the colors are so soft. Wonderful coloring, love the image. Thanks for playing in this weeks PBSC ~ Jovi

Claudia said...

beautiful card, so sweet, love the image.

traciejane said...

what a grogeous card, love the soft colours, ribbon and cute buttons. Thanks for joining us this week at PBS Challenge :)x

traciejane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.