Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Papertake Weekly

This weeks Papertake challenge was to make a Thank You card with an optional extra of using coffee and cream colours but these colours didn't fit in with what I wanted to do so I just went with purple and white. I have used the Carla stamp from Cuddly Buddly coloured with copics and the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The sentiment was printed on the PC.

10 comments:

Rach said...

very sassy. love it. hugs rach.xx

Alison said...

This is gorgeous Wendy love the effect you get with the copics.

My Little Space said...

Wendy this is a really lovely card, your embossing looks great!

Mandy

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow Wendy great card love that image and your colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Jane Carroll said...

very nice wendy

love the swiss dots - i'm using it loads too!

hugs jane x

Bev said...

What a fab card, that image is lovely!

ScrapMetal said...

Such a sweet image and card, perfect.

Cathy said...

Sweet image and love the embossing. A fab card.

All Pink girl said...

Lovely card ,realy pretty ,Dawnxx

steph said...

Fab card - very pretty! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x