Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge

This card was made for this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge. The sketch is another from Katharina. I have used Kim's Emmy stamp which has been coloured with Copics and the papers are from Raspbery Road Designs

13 comments:

Glitter Gran said...

Wendy, as usual you have come up with a great card, and I love the colours you have used,

Sonia said...

Beautiful Wendy :)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Wendy and yet again a stunning layout and papers :)

Elaine said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, just love the colours you have used and the colouring is excellent :)

Elaine x

Gill said...

Lovely card, the pinks look great and your colouring is fab
lv gill x

All Pink girl said...

Realy pretty card gorgeous papers and image ,Dawnxx

My Little Space said...

Wendy, this is a really fab card, love the colours you have used.

Mandy

debby4000 said...

She's so cute, fab papers.

Poppy said...

lovely card ace colours!!

WeirdCat said...

Lovely design, great colours and the stamped image is perfect
Ruth x

Jilli said...

Fab card, love the image.

Chrissie said...

Really cute, I love the colour scheme!
Chrissie

steph said...

Awww cute! That paper is just perfect for the image! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x