Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Papertake Challenge

This weeks Papertake Challenge was a sketch by Katharina, I really enjoyed doing this one. I have use background paper from The Daisy Company and an Eva stamp from Cuddly Buddly which is coloured with twinkly paints.

13 comments:

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card great colours and a lovely image ,Dawnx

paylin said...

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
X

My Little Space said...

Eva looks really pretty Wendy, love the colour scheme.

mandy

Alison said...

Fab card Wendy, love that stamp.

Andrea said...

Nice card.
xAndrea

Cathy said...

Fab card. I love the image and colours.
Cathy xx

Mam Goudig said...

Merveilleuse cette petite carte
Biz
LAURENCE

Mam Goudig said...

Sublime carte
Biz
LAURENCE

Bev said...

Fabulous card Wendy, the colorus are so pretty

mueppi said...

Super tolle Karte mit schönen Farben

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card - great colours

Tracey said...

Very pretty card :-)

steph said...

Awww! Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x