Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Numbers

Numbers is the MTTC challenge for this week and seeing as its my mums 75th birthday on Monday I thought I would make her card and use that for the challenge. The numbers are from the Pink Petticoat Big Bloomers download which I have printed onto purple card, cut out and then glittered with Glamour Dust. The greeting was also printed on the PC and the background is done with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.

11 comments:

Alison said...

Pretty card Wendy, just love the swiss dots.

Mee said...

Lovely and sparkley! Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card, your mum will love it!
Clairexx

Lesley said...

Fab card, thanks for taking part in the challenge this week xx

WeirdCat said...

Bet your mum loves this, lovely colour
Ruth x

Sue said...

Very pretty ccard Wendy, i'm sure ya mam will love it:-)

Sue
xx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely clean and crisp card Wendy. Just love it. :)

Jane Carroll said...

stunning cards wendy

love the hedgie's (as you know - LOL)

hugs jane x

Richelle said...

Beautiful card. I love the glittery "75".

gailscraftyplace said...

Lovely card Wendy, she's gonna love it. The embossing is fabulous. Gail xx

Cathy said...

Lovely card. i love the combination of the elegant embossing and sparkly numbers.
Cathy xx