Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 3 July 2008

MTTC Challenge 21

The MTTC challenge for this week is Seasons you can use all four seasons or just one its up to you, so I have chosen winter and have done a Christmas card using a Penny Black stamp which has been watercoloured and the snowflake Cuttlebug folder for the background. The greeting was printed on PC.

10 comments:

Glenda said...

Red and white always looks so crisp. Cute image really nice.

Glenda x

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - love the image and the red and white is just perfect.
x

Mee said...

Gorgeous card, I love the PB hedgehogs they are adorable. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o) Jo x

Rosietoes said...

Such a sweet card Wendy. Love the embossing details. :)

Sue said...

Another stunning card wendy, i do look forward to visiting your blog as your cards are always gorgeous:-)

Sue
xx

WeirdCat said...

This is gorgeous, lovely gentle colouring

Lesley said...

Lovely card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

Richelle said...

Very pretty...I love christmas cards!

Bev said...

Oh what a sweet little card! Love the colour scheme, perfect for Christmas

Kate T said...

such a pretty hedgehog! thanks for taking part :-)