Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Michelle's Blogoversary Round Two

Made this card for Michelles challenge over at The Card Grotto. The challenge was to make your card using one colour group, you can also you one other colour for the base of your card and the card to stamp on. You can colour your stamp with different colours as long as the main colour is there somewhere. As you can see I've choosen purple. The flower on the Penny Black stamp has been coloured with purple shimmery paints although by the way the flash has caught it looks more silver. The papers are from Pink Petticoat.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Lovely card wendy and love the soft colours you choose:-)

sue
xx