Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Michelle's Blogoversary Round One

Michelle over at The Card Grotto is having a few blogoversary challenges and round one is a sketch. I have made my card using papers from Raspberry Road Designs, a Penny Black stamp and a couple of punched flowers.

4 comments:

Poppy said...

hi wendy,
lovely card as usual, love the colours ,have had to get myself some penny black stamps , cant resist any longer after seeing that card, lol!!
poppy

Pauline said...

Great sketch and a lovely card Wendy. Love the way you mat and layer your paper pieces - must think about doing that too as you get such a nice effect from it.
x

Sue said...

another gorgeous card Wendy,beautiful colours and such a cute image:-)

sue
xx

Donna said...

Stunning card Wendy, I love the lyaout and papers :)