Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 21 July 2008

Got this today

Thank you to Ruth , Edna and Pauline for this award, here are the rules
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3.One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
Now I would like to pass this onto
And seeing as I don't have any regular visitors from around the world I would like to give it to Donna, who is a forum friend who has just started blogging and makes some wonderful cards.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Thank you Wendy, how thoughtful.

gailscraftyplace said...

Thanks Wendy, I'm so chuffty today but also very tired from blogging. If you pop over to my blog you just might find something thereThere for you

Donna said...

Wow Wendy, what can I say, I'm reet chuffed :lol: thank you so much :)