Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 6 July 2008

Friday Sketches Challenge 9

This weeks sketches at Friday Sketchers was from Carole and it was a nice easy one. I have used a Penny Black image coloured with a mixture of watercolour pencils and twinkly paints. The papers are from the Daisy Company.

10 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful card, great soft colors. What a cute PB stamp, gives a real summer feeling!! Thanks for joining in. Love from Holland.

Alison said...

So cute Wendy, lovely papers.

Heidi said...

Your card is so cute-love it

hugs from
Heidi

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Fabulous card and I love the PB hedgehog! Great papers too! Thanks for trying my sketch at FS.
Carole ;o)

Brocéliane said...

love your card, the papers and the image are so lovely :)

Pauline said...

Lovely card Wendy - the image is really cute and the papers are great.
x

Sian said...

Lovely card, and I love the soft colours. The hedgehog is really cute!

Sue said...

Awww this is so lovely,great papers that go together beautifully.Perect! :-)

Sue
xx

My Paper World said...

Sooo cute! Love the image and the gorgeous papers!

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, fabulous cute image