Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 25 July 2008

Friday Sketches Challenge 12

This weeks Friday Sketchers Challenge is a sketch by Jacqueline from the Netherlands. I have used papers from Pink Petticoat and Tinkers Vineyard a bit of embossing using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Kim's Charley stamp coloured with Copics. The flowers and ribbon are from my stash.

18 comments:

Brocéliane said...

lovely card:) love purple color and this stamp is so cute :)
thanks for your comment on my blog

Poppy said...

She is beautiful, I have left something on my blog for you.

Rach said...

Brilliant card great colours. hugs rach.xx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love the colours you have used

froebelsternchen Susi said...

such a funny, little Card.
Perfect Colors...

make ne happy!

hugs
Susi

Donna said...

Lovely layout Wendy and a very pretty card :) Donna x

mueppi said...

Lustiges Motiv und schöne Farben! Super

Arline said...

This is very cute! Fab card!xx

Basteljette said...

Fab card, fantastic colours and very cute image.

Scrapmumur said...

Marvellous card!!!
Thanks for your participation FS.
Mumur

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Wendy, I have left you something on my blog :)

Elaine x

Alison said...

This is gorgeous Wendy love it.

Bev said...

Love this card Wendy, that image it just so sweet

debby4000 said...

beautiful cute card, lovely cards.

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Within 3 hours I am leaving for my vacation, that is why I am a little late with leaving a comment.... But love to see what you made. Great card, love the lovely image and the embossed dots go so great with the papers!!!
Love from Holland

LOUISE said...

Luv your card Wendy, the colours are great.
Louise x

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous card and what a beautiful image!!

Claudia Rosa said...

what a cute card, love the colors!!!
thanks for playing on the friday sketcher challenge blog
hugs
claudia