Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 21 July 2008

Friday Sketches Challenge 11

This weeks Friday Sketchers challenge was a sketch by Claudia. I decided to take the opportunity to make another Christmas card and have used the Snuggled Up Snowman stamp from Funstamps, which has been watercoloured using shimmery paints, and the papers are from Pink Petticoat.

4 comments:

gailscraftyplace said...

I love your Chrimbo cards, you use the lovliest colours. Gail xx

Cathy said...

LOve the snowman, and the colour scheme. A really cutie of a card.

Sue said...

this is such a cute card, i adore that little snowman:-)

sue
xx

megastamper said...

a wonderful snowy card ... looks so cute and pretty