Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Dutch Dare Challenge 5

Well I almost missed this weeks Dutch Dare challenge so this is a bit of a rush job today. The challenge was to use only one piece of designer paper on your card, so I thought I would do another Christmas card. I have used a Penny Black stamp which I have watercoloured, Pink Petticoat paper and once again my Cuttlebug but this time I have used the snowflake folder which I have lightly chalked in blue but you can't really see it from the photo. The image is stuck down with 3d foam although from the photo it looks like it's coming unstuck.
.

7 comments:

Alison said...

Great card Wendy, I love this folder.

Sonia said...

Great card and colouring Wendy.

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - lovely colours and the snowflake embossing is fab. Love the little mouse.

Glenda said...

Wendy, this is just so cute. Love the image.

Glenda x

Rosietoes said...

Super card. Love it. :)

Poppy said...

lovely card love the cuttlebug embossing
poppy

karin xoxo said...

Hi Wendy,

this one is so very cute. Love stamp and the way you've used the cuttlebug.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo Karin