Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 28 July 2008

Down On The Farm

This weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge was Down On The Farm and you should use a animal that would be found on a farm. I haven't got any cows or sheep but I do have a cat and thought that most farms would probably have a cat somewhere. Have used Daisy papers and the image is coloured with Copics.

11 comments:

Poppy said...

oh its so pretty !!

ella bella said...

fabulous card love the cat and the colour combo you have used. The embossing looks great!
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

kath said...

gorgeous card for the challenge Wendy - such a cute image and great colour work - thanks so much for joining us at PBSC this week
Kath
xxxxx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Wendy. The colours are great. :)

Antje said...

very sweet cat!

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Wendy :) Donna x

WeirdCat said...

I agree, it should be a rule that every farm has a cat!! Great card

Sue said...

such a cute card...i lurves it:)

sue
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh he's so cute.

Bev said...

It's a gorgeous card Wendy, love the papers and colours

Cardmaking Galore said...

Cute Card!