Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 27 July 2008

A Couple Of Christmas Cards


Picked up these to stamps yesterday at my fav craft shop in Totnes and couldn't wait to have a play. Both stamps are coloured with Copics, I just love these markers at the moment. The papers on the first card are Pink Petticoat and the ribbon is Anita's, the papers on the second one are DCWV.

7 comments:

Poppy said...

oh they are gorgeous have just been looking for some pennyblack stamps they are so cute,and your card is so cute.

Sonia said...

Wow they are lovely Wendy and your colouring is fab.
x

Alison said...

Fab cards as Sonia has said, fab colouring. Love them.

Donna said...

Very festive cards Wendy, these little critters are so cute :) Donna x

My Little Space said...

two gorgeous cards Wendy, I know what you mean about the copic markers, I love the vibrant colours. I keep adding to mine slowly !!

Mandy

Rosietoes said...

These are gorgeous Wendy. Love the backgrounds you have chosen and your colouring is superb. :)

WeirdCat said...

these are both lovely, the colours are gorgeous, I think I might ask Santa for some copics!
Ruth