Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 11 July 2008

CCT 18

This is my card for the CCT challenge which this week was to make a card for a child. The stamp is an Anita's stamp and the background is done with the Cuttlebug swiss dots folder (again), this has got to be my favourite folder.

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the cute reindeer.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Rosietoes said...

He looks fab Wendy. Love the embossing - well I would wouldn't I? :)

Debbie said...

Great card Wendy. Love the cutte reindeer and embossed papers...lovely

Debbie x

Alison said...

This is lovely Wendy, I know what you mean about the swiss dots, i love them too they go with anything.

Anne said...

Lovely card, the reindeer is very cute! Love my Swiss dots folder too :)

Sue said...

Love this card and that stamp is so cute:-)

Sue
xx

Deb said...

gorgeous, love the reindeer and the swiss dots embossing, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Bev said...

Oooh, this is fantastic!! Love it!!

Tracey said...

Great Christmas card, very cute :-)

Paul said...

I have to agree about the swiss dots folder - they really are so simple yet so effective. Love the whole card.
TFS
Paul

WeirdCat said...

Another cute one, well done

Pauline said...

Lovely stamp Wendy and great colouring. The swiss dots are just great aren't they.