Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Cool Yule


The Papertake Weekly challenge this week was to make a Christmas card, I made two quick and easy ones yesterday and couldn't decide on which one to use so am going to use both. I have used Pink Petticoat Lola Rose images on both cards which have been coloured with Copics, Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder on the first and DCWV papers on the second one.


19 comments:

Poppy said...

lovely cards , love the pink petticoat images.

Alison said...

Fab cards Wendy love those papers too. Love your colouring.

Sue said...

a couple of gorgeous cards wendy...brilliant:)

sue
xx

Elaine said...

Awwww Wendy, these are fab, you just love your new copics don't you :) Great papers too!

Elaine x

Bev said...

great cards Wendy. You must have a few christmas cards by now.

Kim said...

Beautiful cards. Kimx

Donna said...

Both great cards Wendy and very festive too :) Donna x

Debbie said...

Two gorgeous cards Wendy. Love the PP images and fab papers.

Debbie x

All Pink girl said...

2 gorgeous cards ,love the images and embossing detail ,Dawnx

Rosietoes said...

Super cards Wendy - very vibrant colours and I love those images. :)

My Little Space said...

two super cards Wendy, I love your embossing.

Mandy

mar1ene said...

Oh they are fabulous Wendy :)
Love them!

Marlene x

Arline said...

What lovely cards! Great images!xx

WeirdCat said...

Very cool, I love this image and the way you have used it
Ruth

Jilli said...

Fab cards, love the embossing idea on the first card. PP images look great, fab colouring!

Rach said...

superb cards, hugs rach.xx

steph said...

Great cards Wendy! Love the snowflake embossing! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

kim-paperbabe said...

2 Fantastic cards, love the cute images! Great colours!

Cardmaking Galore said...

both are fab! well done