Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 21 July 2008

Artfully Asian

The MTTC challenge this week was Artfully Asian, now I've never been very good at Geography but I think tigers are from India aren't they? If not I'll apologise now for getting the challenge wrong :lol: The image is from the Jayne Netley Mayhew CD and once again the background is Cuttlebugged with the Swiss Dots folder and the text was printed on the PC.

10 comments:

Mee said...

Yep, I think tigers are from Asia somewhere! Beautiful image. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o)

gailscraftyplace said...

Wendy , your as bad as me, leaving things till the last minute, great card by the way, love the Tiger image and you are the Queen of the Swiss dots. Gail xx

Sue said...

this is lovely Wendy,great image my DH would love this type of card with a tiger on:-)

sue
xx

Poppy said...

lovely card,love that cd.
poppy

Alison said...

Beautiful card Wendy one of my fav images from this CD. Love it.

WeirdCat said...

Oh what a handsome pussy cat!! A lovely card
Ruth x

Lesley said...

Fab work, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Pauline said...

Wonderful card Wendy - the image is so lovely and the embossed background is perfect.

WeirdCat said...

A little present for you on my blog Wendy
Ruth x

Linny said...

Love this card Wendy. The embossing looks great. Lindax