Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 25 July 2008

Another Award

I received this award today from Poppy and Elaine, thank you.
It's the Wylde Women Award and the rules are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
The thing is there are so many wonderful people I would like to give it to it would take to long to link to them all so I would just like to give it to all the wonderful bloggers on my Places I Love To Visit on the right of the page.

No comments: