Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 23 June 2008

We've Gone Dotty

This weeks Tilda and Co challenge is to make your card using dots and I just love dots. I have used Pink Petticoat papers and have paper pieced Tilda to match. I stamped Happy Birthday in the top corner but it didn't stamp very well, think I might need to replace the ink pad, and added flowers from stash.

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh this is a lovely dottie card. Really cute and I love the Lilac papers.

Debbie x

Glenda said...

Oh Debbie, she is gorgeous. The colours are lovely.Fab card.

Glenda x

mueppi said...

Wunderschöne Karte

Jules said...

Beautiful card, I love the pastel colours, gorgeous :o)

Jules x

Mephisto said...

Thats a sweet Card. I like it.
Domi

The Crimson Moon said...

Another gorgeous card Wendy! I love the colours on this and the dots look fab :)

Liz x

My Little Space said...

Wendy, Tilda looks absolutely fab in her dots....lovely card and colours!

Mandy

Sue said...

This is a lovely card,really love the soft lilac:-)

Sue
xx

Jane Carroll said...

lovely paper piecing

hugs jane x

Sonia said...

Love this one Wendy, the colours are great.
Sonia x

Claudia said...

very cute card, so lovely

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the lilac colours.

Alison said...

Stunning Wendy this is my all time fav Tilda.

Bev said...

Too cute!! Love it, the colours are so pretty