Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 2 June 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge 22

This weeks Tilda & Co challenge was to make a none card, you could make anything you like as long as it wasn't a card. I started off making an Atc but decided it was a bit boring so turned it into a gift card holder instead and seeing as it's Kirsty's best friend's birthday next week thought I could then use it for that. The papers are from Pink Petticoat and the flower is from my stash.

6 comments:

ScrapMetal said...

Fab idea and lovely border. Great colour scheme also.

Jules said...

That is gorgeous. I love the way things start out as something and end up as something completely different :o)

Claudia said...

great idea, this is so cute

Alison said...

Great card Wendy.

Rach said...

What a great idea. love the punched border.
Hugs Rach.x

mueppi said...

Wunderschön gestaltet!