Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 26 June 2008

Tilda and friends

The Tilda and Friends challenge this week was to make an Atc using summer flowers so this is my attempt. I have used daisy paper from Daisy Company and have watercoloured my Tilda image.

11 comments:

Vali said...

Very beautiful ATC ! So pretty ! Great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

ink'n'rubba said...

very pretty paper you have used for your background and like that you gave Tilda a flower instead of the bird! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Sue said...

Such a sweet ATC wendy,i love it:-)

Sue
xx

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful atc wendy

she's a fab image and love the flower inplace of the bird

hugs jane x

My Little Space said...

Lovely ATC Wendy, the colours look great together.

Mandy

Alison said...

so cute Wendy. The papers you have used are great.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful ATC, love the pretty colours.

Rein said...

This is lovely!

gailscraftyplace said...

Great atc Wendy really like your colouring of Tilda and the background is very pretty. Gail xx

Caz said...

Very pretty ATC...I love all the shades of blue.
Caz
x

Cathy said...

Beautiful ATC. I love the blues and the little daisy.