Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Stack Of Ellies

This is the card I made for Kims Doodle Challenge. I have coloured the ellies in Psp and used Kim's Patchwork papers, a bit of glamour dust on the balloons and a few flowers and gems. All you need to do if you want to join in with this challenge is to nip over to the Cuddly Buddly forum where you can pick up a copy of this image, colour it in, pop it on a card and nip back and post it on the same thread.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Wendy, love the different coloured ellies and the layouts fab :) :) :)

Elaine x

Alison said...

This is great Wendy.

Glenda said...

This is just the sweetest card. love the colours you have chosen.

Glenda x

gailscraftyplace said...

Gorgeous colours Wendy, your Ellies are super xx

Richelle said...

Cute card! Love the ellies!