Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 30 June 2008

Penny Black Challenge 3

The PB challenge this week was colours. You have to use 3 colours on your card, pink, brown and green so here's my attempt. I have watercoloured the stamp and have used papers from Raspberry Road Designs some ribbon and some flowers.

13 comments:

Claudia said...

oh, this is so beautiful, great card.

Bev said...

Its really lovely Wendy.

Elaine said...

That is so sweet Wendy, lovely colours and layout as usual :)

Please visit my blog and pick up your award :)

Elaine x

Sue said...

this is adorable, i love it! :-)

Sue
xx

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colors. Sweet image!! Love from Holland

kath said...

Thsi is such a beautiful card - love the soft colours you have used and such a cute image - thanks so much for joining us at PBS this week
Kath
xxxx

ella bella said...

this is beautiful love the soft colours and the embossing very stylish card. thanks for joining this weeks PBS challenge.
Tracy x

gailscraftyplace said...

Wendy this gorgeous, I love the pb stamps and the colours and layout are just perfect. Gail xx
P.s. I have left you something on my blog if you would like to go over and pick it up. xx

Sonia said...

Wow this is great Wendy :)Love the colours and the layout. Thank you for my award.
x

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, I need more hedgehog stamps!
Ruth x

Rosietoes said...

Simply beautiful. :) Love everything about it.

Jane Carroll said...

ah hedgies - my fave

great card

hugs jane x

Bev said...

What a fab card - love the papers and the image is just so sweet