Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge 4

This weeks Papertake Challenge sketch was by Katharina. I have used a Penny Black stamp and Shabby Princess papers and I have added Glamour Dust to the hearts and punched the border around the image with a Fiskars punch

14 comments:

Sue said...

Oh this is soooo cute Wendy, and those papers are gorgeous:-)

Sue
xx

Elaine said...

Hee hee, so cute Wendy, a fab card :)

Elaine x

Tracy said...

fab card love the image its so cute :)

Pauline said...

Lovely card Wendy - the little hedgies are really sweet and the punched borer looks great.
x

WeirdCat said...

This is adorable

Glenda said...

This is so gorgeous, I love hedgehogs.

Glenda x

Rach said...

Soo cute!
What a fab idea with the border punch.
Hugs Rach.x

Bev said...

Oh this is so cute - lov eit!!

Bev said...

i am liking this one Wendy. x

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! I love the cute stamp!

fairymadjo said...

soooo pretty, huggs jo x

Basteljette said...

Ooh, this card is very cute!!!

Jane Carroll said...

love those ickle hedgies!!!

hugs jane x

steph said...

Great card! Love those little hedgies! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x