Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 20 June 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge 19

This is my card for this weeks MTTC challenge. The challenge was to use buttons and buckles but seeing as its not something I normally use I didn't have anything in my stash that I could use so pinched a couple of buttons from an old cardie but had to leave out the buckle. I have used the Bootiful Stampz Maggie that i won in the prize draw a few weeks ago and have watercoloured her.

10 comments:

Glenda said...

Really great the way you arrange your layers.Love the colours you have used.

Glenda x

Mee said...

Very resourceful of you to nab buttons from else where ;o)The card is great and Maggie is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o)Jo x

Alison said...

Loving your lilas phase Wendy, love this card.

Lesley said...

Hope you can still do your cardi up! Lovely card, thanks for taking part in our challenge this week xx

WeirdCat said...

Great take on the challenge

Bev said...

Oh what a cute little card - that image is so sweet

E.T said...

Lovely card!

Richelle said...

Pretty card...cute image and love the color

Debbie said...

Fab card, really cute and I love the colours too!

Debbie x

Jane Carroll said...

great maggie card

love the ayout

hugs jane x