Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 8 June 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge 17

This weeks challenge over at My Time To Craft was to make anything using brads and eyelets, so I thought instead of a card I would make a door hanger for Katie's room. I have used eyelets to thread the ribbon through and a brad in the middle of the flower. The image is Kim's Charley stamp which I have paper pieced using Kim's Patchwork of Papers the background paper is also from the same set. The letters are cut on my Cuttlebug.

9 comments:

Mee said...

I have Charley too, isn't she just sooo cute! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week, hope to see you again soon :o) Jo x

Kim said...

Very cute :)

tillymint said...

What a fantastic doorhanger! I love the Charley stamp... so cute! xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a cute door hanger! Thanks for joining us this week!

Lesley said...

Great idea! Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week xx

Elaine said...

awww Wendy, so cute... I bet Katie loves it too.. great paper piecing btw :)

Elaine xxx

gailscraftyplace said...

Very cute Wendy, love the colours so pretty x

WeirdCat said...

This is so cute Wendy

Glitter Gran said...

Really cute Wendy