Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 3 June 2008

My card for today

My card for today was made using Tilda with Bird stamp which I have coloured using some cheap shimmery paints from The Works and backing paper from Kim's Patchwork of Papers. The swiss dots embossing bit was sent to me by a friend, thank you, to keep me going till my own folder arrived, which lovely Mr Postie delivered to me today.

4 comments:

Bev said...

Its a lovely card Wendy, lilac is one of my favourite colours.

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, lovely colour scheme and fab layout :)

Elaine xx

Alison said...

Loving this one Wendy.

Sonia said...

Great card Wendy, the paints form the works are lovely arn't they?