Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 21 June 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge 7

Here's my card for this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge, really love this sketch and will certainly be using it again. I have used my new Tilda stamp which I have watercoloured with pencils but she was a bit to big for this card so had to cut out some of the confetti she was throwing. The papers are a download from the Daisy Company, wasn't too keen on them when I printed them out but once I put them on the card they looked completely different and I quite like them now.

16 comments:

rosalien said...

Great card. :) I love the image.

Rosalien

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful card, and such a lovely Tilda!! Great papers, love the sponged edges!!

Debbie said...

Fab card. I love the subtle colours you have used.

Debbie x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Such a pretty card and Tilda looks so sweet. Thanks for joining in FS challenge.
Carole ;-)

agnes said...

Great card , lovley papers and the color combination is perfect

Scrapmumur said...

OH....your card is splendid!!!
I love it!!!
Beautiful colours and papers used.
Thank you for your participation.
Mumur

Elaine said...

Absolutely beautiful Wendy, such gorgeous colours and a fab image :)

Elaine x

cats whiskers said...

I think thepapers are great on this card. Love the image and the colour combo is fab
Hugs Jacqui x

Mephisto said...

What a sweet IDea.
Domi

Sue said...

gorgeous card and such pretty papers :)

Sue
xx

WeirdCat said...

Love the way you have coloured this

Vali said...

Very pretty card ! I love this papers, the colors and this stamp ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

debby4000 said...

Lovely pretty card.

Jorunn said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the image is so cute!!

Jane Carroll said...

stunning card!

love the papers - which one's are they from daisie??

hugs jane x

E.T said...

lovely card and such nice colouring!