Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 28 June 2008

Dutch Dare Challenge 3

The Dutch Dare challenge this week was to use 3 buttons and 3 ribbons. so here's mine. I have used an old sketch from Poetic Artistry, papers from Tinkers Vineyard, a Penny Black stamp which is watercoloured and the flowers are coloured with Sakura Stardust pens. There are 2 different ribbons going through the middle of the card and the 3rd piece I have used to make the bow and 3 buttons in the bottom left hand corner.

8 comments:

Karin,Sandra, Monika said...

Great card..!!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous, the ribbons, buttons, colour and hedgie.Really great.

Glenda xx

marjolijn said...

I really love your card.
Nice colours ( I love purple )
Thanks for joining our challenge and I hope we see you next challenges.
XXX Marjolijn.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cute card! Love the image, the buttons, and the colors...Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare.

Pauline said...

Very sweet card Wendy - lovely colours and such a cute hedgie.
x

Alison said...

So cute Wendy love the colours.

Bev said...

What a wonderful card! Love it!

Bev said...

Very cute card Wendy.