Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Dutch Dare Challenge 2

Found the new Dutch Dare challenge blog from a link on Ruth's blog so thought I'd join all. This weeks challenge was to create a card with a stamped image, so I have used a Penny Black stamp which I have coloured with watercolour pencils, Swiss Dots embossing folder and some ribbon which I think could do with being a bit darker colour.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Lovely Wendy, really sweet card.

Glenda x

Jane Carroll said...

very sweet card

i have a weekness for hedgies!!!

hugs jane x

Alison said...

Another beauty, love it.