Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 19 June 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 15

This weeks challenge over at Cute Card Thursday was just to make a birthday card so here's my effort. I have used Eva one of the new stamps from Cuddly Buddly and watercoloured her using twinkle paints and the papers are also from Cuddly Buddly.

7 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a lovely sparkly card, those CB images certainly fill a gap for 8-12 year old girls don't they
hugs Jacqui xx

Tanya said...

This is so lovely and such a great image!! Fabulous card Wendy!
xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card love the sparkly image, so sweet
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Elaine said...

Evas looking so pretty sitting there on your card Wendy, its beautiful :)

Elaine x

Mandy said...

beautiful card, fantastic color

xx mandy

Jilli said...

Pretty card!

Rach said...

beautiful card, love the colour.xx