Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 13 June 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 14


The challenge this week on the CCT blog was to use 3 different types of embellishment on your card so I have used flowers, brads and gems. The Tilda image was coloured using watercolour pencils and I have used Glamour Dust on the wings. The papers are from Shabby Princess.

14 comments:

Sue said...

Oooh i love spring cards and I love this one especially,colour tones are perfect;-)

Sue
xx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous spring card, great colours and I love the image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jorunn said...

Just stunning! Love the soft colors and the image is so cute!

Claudia said...

wonderful card, the colours are so beautiful. Lovely.

Deb said...

gorgeous card, the colours are so pretty, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Alison said...

Great card Wendy.

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, lovely design and love your colours you have chosen :)

Elaine x

Bev said...

Totally gorgeous card! Love the colours and papers - so pretty

WeirdCat said...

I love the gentle colours you've used

gailscraftyplace said...

This is so pretty, the colours are just fabulous, I love your Spring card xx

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - great image and colours.
x

tiina38 said...

This is lovely card! Colour is great!!!

Hugs from Finland,
Tiina

Jane Carroll said...

lovely spring card wendy

great image too

hugs jane x

Jilli said...

Very pretty, love the pastel colours and the image is fab!