Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 27 June 2008

Cute Card Thursday 16

This weeks challenge was to make a card without using any patterned paper. Here's my attempt. I needed to make a wedding card for a friend who's getting married in a couple of weeks so thought this challenge would be an ideal opportunity to get it done. She's wearing a red dress so thought I would make the card to fit in hence the red borders and ribbon. The stamp is a Penny Black which is watercoloured and the flowers are coloured with Sakura stardust pens.

16 comments:

Andrea, said...

So cute, great colours and a fab image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

The Crimson Moon said...

I love this card Wendy, it's gorgeous! The red and white looks fantastic and the image is perfect :D

Liz x

Debbie said...

Really cute card Wendy. Love the stamp you have used...lovely

Debbie x

Alison said...

Wendy this is stunning I love the red.

MiLaWi said...

Wow this card is so cute! I love the hedgies and the dots! It really makes a nice weddingcard!

Bev said...

Very pretty card Wendy.

Sue said...

Now this is gorgeous,these colours together look so striking and are very eyecatching...I love it! :-)

Sue
xx

Kathy said...

What a great card!! I love the simplicity of it!! The red is great against the white! Nice job.

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous, love the deep reds

Elaine said...

Oh wow Wendy... this is as everyone has said a stunner.. so perfect in every way.. they will be delighted to receive it, I'm sure :)

Elaine x

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - I think the colours really highlight the image perfectly.
x

Christine said...

Wendy the card is really cute love the colour and image just says it all
Chrissy x

Jilli said...

Stunning card, love the red and white theme and the image is perfect!

Bev said...

I absolutely adore your card Wendy - it's fantastic!

Linny said...

Wendy this looks stunning.Lindax

Julie said...

very sweet card