Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Cuddly Buddly Anna

Made this card using Kim's new stamps, there are six of them altogether and I was really naughty and bought all of them although I've not yet had time to play with them properly. This young lady's name is Anna and I have stamped her onto linen card and coloured her using polychromo pencils and sansador. Not yet sure if I like this way of colouring but perhaps like they say practice makes perfect. Have also used Kim's Patchwork papers

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Its lovely Wendy, love the soft colours you have used :)

Elaine x

Alison said...

Smashing card Wendy.

E.T said...

aah such a soft looking card!