Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Circles

Well, didn't think I would get the chance to make a card today but managed to fit this quick one in while the chicken was cooking for tea. It's for the MTTC challenge which was Circles. I have used papers from Daisy Company, Dana stamp from Cuddly Buddly which I have watercoloured and a piece of ribbon and some punched flowers and gems.

10 comments:

Glenda said...

What a pretty card. The circle Dana is sitting on is lovely.

Glenda x

Mee said...

Great card, the flowers around the circle look really good. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o) Jo x

made by fifi said...

very pretty card - thank you for joining in xx

Alison said...

Stunning love the colours.

Bev said...

Wendy this is such a delightful little card - love the punched flowers. So pretty

Cathy said...

Really pretty card - love the pastels and the circle of flowers.

Christine said...

I adore this card just love the colours as well as the garland of flowers
Chrissy xx

Lesley said...

Pretty card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Jane Carroll said...

lovely card wendy

love the flower garland

hugs jane x

Dawne said...

fab card xxx