Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 1 June 2008

Buddly Atc Challenge


This is my DT Atc for the Buddly Challenge this challenge was flight so I have used an image from Kims Magical Miss set which I have decoupaged in places, added Glamour Dust to the wings and a few gems on the flowers. Why don't you nip over to the Buddly Challenge blog and try the challenge for yourself

5 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Smashing ATC Wendy. I love the way you have decoupaged the frame. :)

Jane Carroll said...

just catching up after my hols

fab atc wendy

loving the latest cards too

hugs jane x

Andrea said...

So nice ATC!
xAndrea

Elaine said...

Love your ATC Wendy, great take on the theme and I love the frame also!

Tracy said...

lovely ATC very pretty love the frame