Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 12 June 2008

Bits and Pieces


This weeks challenge over at Tilda & Friends is to make an Atc using up some of the bits and pieces you may have in your stash, each piece should be no bigger than 2.5cm x 5cm, so here is my attempt. I have used papers from Cuddly Buddly and a few gems.

10 comments:

Angeldrummer said...

she is gorgeous, i love the little gems you have used x

gailscraftyplace said...

Cute Tilda Wendy, love the pastel tones x

Vali said...

So pretty ! Very beautiful ATC ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

WeirdCat said...

So cute Wendy

ink'n'rubba said...

very pretty, love the soft colours of the papers and how you coloured Tilda to match. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Pauline said...

Very pretty Wendy - soft colours and a lovely touch of bling.
x

Sue said...

Awww this is cute,she looks lovely sitting there sparkling away,perfect:-)

Sue
xx

Alison said...

Cute ATC Wendy.

Elaine said...

Awww Wendy, she looks very cute and I just love all your sparkly bits :)


Elaine x

Tova said...

lovely ATC !