Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 15 June 2008

Birds

Just a quick card today, made this one last night for the MTTC Challenge the challenge was to use birds so this was about all I could come up with. Have used papers from Daisie and Company and PC Crafter Mitzi the Duck image.

9 comments:

Bev said...

its a lovely card Wendy using one of my favourite images.

Sue said...

It's lovely Wendy, them papers are gorgeous too:-)

Sue
xx

Alison said...

lovely crad Wendy that duck is fab lol.

Beth said...

This is such a fab stamp! I love the papers too!

Mee said...

LOL, great stamp & sentiment! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o) Jo x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Wendy, I love the papers, really fresh and the image is fab :)

Elaine x

Pauline said...

One of my favourite Mitzi images Wendy and the papers you've used are gorgeous. Great card.
x

Lesley said...

Fab card! Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week xxx

made by fifi said...

fab image - thank you for joining in MTTC this week xx