Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 30 June 2008

Awards

I have recieved 2 of these awards today one from Elaine and one from Gail so I would like to say thank you to both of you.
The rules are
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated

Unfortunately I don't know any bloggers that haven't already received them so I will pass them onto these people and apologise if you have already received them hundreds of times.
Marion whose glitter cards are gorgeous.
Ruth who has only just started her blog and has made a great job of it so far.
Pauline, her blog been go has been going for a while and she really makes some lovely cards.
Sonia who started blogging at the same time as me and her blog is absolutely brill
Bev whose blog and cards are lovely although she doesn't think so herself.
Linda who is a lovely kind lady who would do anything to help you out and
Edna who make the most wonderful cards.

No comments: