Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Another 18th Birthday Card


Was asked to make this card for one of the people I work with, for her daughter to give to her friend. I have used Cuddly Buddly Papers, Swiss Dots embossing folder and I printed the 18 on the pc and cut out and embossed.

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Very pretty card Wendy - great cutting on the numbers.
x

Bev said...

Ooh its a lovely card Wendy and back to your favourite colour.

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Wendy, i do love them numbers swiss dotted:-)

sue
xx

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous colours, an idea for the future, have a truckload of 18ths in the coming year

Jane Carroll said...

lovely card wendy

and congrats on winning the my time to craft challenge last week!

hugs jane x