Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 4 June 2008

18th Birthday Card

Made this card for the daughter of a friend, I'm going a bit swiss dotty mad at the moment, I just love them. Have used Kim's Patchwork of Papers and the sentiment was printed on the pc.

6 comments:

Bev said...

Oooh another lilac card Wendy, it's lovely.

Making good use of your cuttlebug.

Sonia said...

Lovely card Wendy, i love the swiss dots to.

Alison said...

Stunning card Wendy, swiss dots looks fab one of my favourites.

Pauline said...

Lovely card Wendy - great colours and the swiss dotties look perfect.
x

Elaine said...

That is just beautiful Wendy, such a gorgeous colour scheme and combination of papers and embossing.. l love it!

Elaine xx

Sue said...

Hi Wendy, i think this card is absolutely gorgeous, love them swiss dots and the colours blend perfectly.Loving ya blog also thanks for visiting my blog:-)

Sue
xx